REXO IT provides software development services with customized apps and builds websites for different types of business sectors. We are looking for an energetic Assistant Project Manager who can lead IT department and operate Project.
- • Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities. • Defining resource requirements and managing internal and third-party resource availability and allocation. • Managing the project's completion in accordance with the plan. • Creating a budget based on criteria and keeping track of costs in order to complete the project on time. • Creating a detailed project plan including major project milestones, work streams, and activities to be scheduled. • Project tracking and reporting to the project team and key stakeholders on a regular basis. • Managing and adjusting for changes in the scope, timeline, and
- or budget of the project. • Identifying and mitigating potential risks. • Managing the client's and other stakeholders' relationships and communication to ensure the project is completed to their satisfaction. • Ensure all projects are delivered on time within the stipulated scope and budget. • Strong technical abilities and a thorough understanding of software development. • Excellent stakeholder management skills and business & commercial acumen. • Analytical skills are necessary in order to correctly identify risks and solve any problems, which may arise throughout the project. • Mathematical and budgeting skills. • Excellent time management skills and the capacity to juggle many projects at the same time. • Effective stakeholder management and dispute resolution skills, as well as a competent communicator. • Work well in a team and as a leader who can inspire and motivate their project team. • Managing large and diverse teams.
- ● Educational Qualifications- bachelor/masters in CSE
- ● 6 years experience of Project Management
- ● Should have at least 04 years practical work experience as (Project Coordinator/Junior Project Manager/ Assistant Project Manager/ Associate Project Manager) in project management department at any reputed IT Company (IT Company: who develops software, web and mobile apps).
- ● Age limit: 30 - 45 Years
- ● Only males are allowed to apply
- ● Mobile bill
- ● Festival Bonus: 2
- ● Salary Review: Yearly
- ● Weekly holiday: Friday
- ● Others benefits as per Company Policy
Dead Line Expired